Welcome to my comic book creation page. I will explain different aspects of comic book production like: page sizes, letters, colors, design and scanning. I may even touch upon marketing and other aspects of comic creation.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

:: Creating Comic Books ::

I decided it would be a good idea to create a separate blog to discuss differnent aspects of comic book production. I get a lot of questions from indi-comic creators about how they should tackle their projects. Now, I have my own ways of dealing with other artists and my production line, so don't assume this is the only way to get your book together. This is just my own views and you'll need to go through to process to figure out what's right for you. There are, however, many constants in the production of a comic that most likely won't change.