Welcome to my comic book creation page. I will explain different aspects of comic book production like: page sizes, letters, colors, design and scanning. I may even touch upon marketing and other aspects of comic creation.

Friday, March 03, 2006


:: TOON ART BOOK ::

I don't think I remembered to toss this book on my "reading list" for you folks. This is a book by a friend of mine, Steven Withrow, and it's a great read and fun to look at. The design of the is a lot of fun and has a really nice coffee table book quality to it. It just feels really artsy. Anyway!

The book is full of artists trying to make it in their respective mediums and has a lot of insight to what inspires them and how they like to work. It takes a look at 3D animation, traditional comic styles, web comics and more. So, if you are interested in toonage, which I know you are if you're reading this, go down to your local bookstore, library or amozon.com and tell them you want to check out the book - ISBN 0-8230-5378-4

If you get the book, you should try and hunt Steve down and have him sign it. He's a fun fellow and he's full of topics to discuss. I've already got my autograph, now its your turn.