Welcome to my comic book creation page. I will explain different aspects of comic book production like: page sizes, letters, colors, design and scanning. I may even touch upon marketing and other aspects of comic creation.

Monday, March 20, 2006

:: ComiXpress Experience: Part II ::

I sent my package containing the files of two standard comics last Wednesday. When I went to the post office, I made sure I got a confirmation/tracking # which costs a little extra cash. If I had to do over, I would have sent it "priority" to get there a day sooner. My package was received on Saturday morning around 7:30AM. I haven't heard anything from ComiXpress yet.

Remember, this is my first time using ComiXpress. I don't know what to expect, but so far things are doing well. I hope to hear from them today. I do know that they were swamped last year and had to reconfigure. I'd love to try testing out all of the "print-on'demand" comic companies, but I hear ComiXpress is awesome and I just don't have that $$$ or the content to warrent trying them all out. I use Quebecor for my larger prints that go through Diamond. Like Catctching Lucifer's Lunch.