Welcome to my comic book creation page. I will explain different aspects of comic book production like: page sizes, letters, colors, design and scanning. I may even touch upon marketing and other aspects of comic creation.

Monday, March 20, 2006

:: ComiXpress Experience: Part III ::

As I anticipated, I received an email verifying the arrival of my files to ComiXpress in NJ. I should be receiving an invoice by Monday the 27th and a proof will be sent out upon payment. Currently I'm slated to receive books by April 28th. Remember, the initial order was placed on March 13th via webpage and the files were received on March 18th (Saturday). If I had it to do over again, I'd send out the files prior to placing the order on the site. I think. Not sure if it would have made a difference. In any event, I'll post as many do's an don'ts for comixpress as I can. Obviously they have plenty of info in their FAQ sections.